Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Small Business Saturdays Sessions – San Francisco Bay Headshot Photographer
Introducing Small Business Saturdays Sessions. Beginning September 1, 2012, I will be offering brief headshot sessions for small business owners two Saturdays a month. This is a limited-time, affordable option for small business owners in the San Francisco bay area which will end in December.
First Saturdays feature a natural light session at a pre-determined location around the bay area. Third Saturdays feature on-location studio sessions to be held at your place of business with a white or digital background and studio lights.
There are a limited number of spots open. Take advantage of this offer as this is a great savings from my regular $250 fee.
Pricing (per person)
First Saturdays – $75 (Location selected by photographer)
- 20 minute session starting on the half hour.
- Choose two poses, you’ll receive color and black/white versions.
- Selected image is made available in web and print resolutions for you to download.
- Only five sessions offered on this day, so book early.
Third Saturdays – $150 (studio lights set up at your location)
- 30 minute session
- Choose three poses, you’ll receive color and black/white versions.
- Selected images are made available in web and print resolutions for you to download.
- Only two sessions offered on this day, so book early. One morning and one afternoon.
- Only available to business owners within a 25 mile radius of 94025.
Additional images are available to license at a discounted rate. Save 25% for additional employees.
Schedule (Beginning at 7:30 am)
September 1: Downtown Palo Alto – meet at Cogswell Plaza (Lytton Avenue & Ramona Street)
October 1: Embarcadero San Francisco – meet at Pier 7 (backdrop of Bay Bridge, near parks & high rises.)
November 1: San Jose – meet near Guadalupe River Park (Woz Way & San Carlos St.)
December 1: San Mateo – meet at Central Park (El Camino Real & 5th Avenue)
Small businesses also can save on commercial projects such as architecture/interiors and products. A discount of 20% is applied to the total invoice price before tax*.
- Projects that result in tangible items (cd/thumb drive or prints), add 8.25% sales tax.
- A $25 retainer is required to secure session for headshots and a 20% retainer is required for commercial projects. Retainers are non-refundable but are transferable.
- Participating businesses have the option to be featured on this blog with free 30-day adspace. Blogs are published and shared on facebook, Google+ and twitter.